It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been able to sit and write. Not that I haven’t tried. There have been many instances of me sitting in front of the open journal entry page and just. Nothing come of out me.
I haven’t been okay. That’s obvious from every other post. But, I am better now. I feel less gray and more like there are splashes of color on me.
But. An update on what’s happened in the past several weeks:
- I had the worst panic attack since I moved out while at one of the monthly museum trips. It lead to me isolating myself for a bit.
- I started getting therapy. Which has been helpful.
- I am no longer with the company I was working for. I’m back where I was before on a temporary basis – but things are a lot better now than it used to be on many levels.
- I’m working through the knowledge that my grandfather is more actively dying.
- I’ve started to plan a trip to Japan with my partner.
- I’ve started dating again. I’ve met a couple really amazing people from this too.
- I started feeling things again. Genuine emotions I could not remember and did not know I stopped having.
- I’ve been on an anti-depressant.
- I started to drive for Postmates in my off time.
- I set a boundary for me. Which is huge on its own.
I’m going to try to get back in the habit of writing regularly.
I’m going up to visit my granddad this weekend. And hopefully, go walk the trail of 1000 giants.